A sweet happy ending
An intense and velvety sensory journey, which with great wisdom will immerse you in the beating heart of the Tuscan tradition.
A sweet and intense happy ending, ideal for closing meals.
- Alcoholic degree: 17,5%
- Grapes: Malvasia del Chianti and Trebbiano Toscano.
- Nature of the soils: loamy-clayey, deep, poor in skeleton, with slight slopes.
- Altitude: 400 m a.s.l.
- Production: the grapes are harvested by hand in boxes and left to dry in the air.
- Fermentation: in small wooden barrels.
- Aging: in small wooden barrels for 5 years.